Tigerair Taiwan is set to buy seven Airbus A320neos and lease eight more, with a total value of the deal reaching $730 million. The delivery of the aircraft is scheduled to start in 2021. China Airlines owns 90% of Tigerair Taiwan, with the remaining 10% owned by another affiliate, Mandarin Airlines. Overall the airline operates 29 routes from Taiwan’s Taoyuan, Kaohsiung, and Taichung to 22 destinations, many of them in Japan. 

This content is restricted to site members.

If you are an existing user, please login below.
New users may register below.

Existing Users Log In