SPONSORSHIP, DELEGATE AND SUBSCRIPTION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
A person must be registered as a delegate on the Aviation News Ltd delegate list to enter a delegate zone at an event held by Aviation News Ltd. If a person is found to be in a delegate zone without having registered, then that person will be asked to pay for a delegate fee and/or be removed from the area(s) without further warning by security staff.
DUBLIN ONLINE BOOKINGS
It is noted and agreed that this delegate rate and/or sponsorship rate is offered and booked by you on the express term that you are not hiring any meeting spaces at either the Fitzwilliam hotel (Dublin), The Westbury hotel (Dublin), Lennons Yard (Dawson street), or the Royal Society (Dawson street) – if you are booking and hiring spaces for meetings and events at these hotels during our conference dates and/or any of the following dates – 28th/29th/30th/31st January 2024, then your booking with Aviation News ltd will be voided without refund or warning at the first opportunity of our learning of the breach of these terms and conditions.
If you do not agree with any part of these terms and conditions do not place an order. If you have any questions please contact our customer services team (email: email@example.com).
- Contracting Party
Your subscription, sponsorship, exhIbition and/or delegate contract will be fulfilled by Aviation News Ltd, a company registered in England and Wales under registered number 7351543, which is registered office is at Aviation News Ltd. Unit 13 Trentham Technology Park, Trentham, Stoke-On-Trent, Staffordshire, England, ST4 8LJ, United Kingdom, and its subsidiary company Aviation News (Ireland) Ltd.
- When the contract is formed
When you click “Submit Order” to submit your order on-line, or you fax, post or telephone us with details of your order, you are making an offer to take out a subscription, confirm a sponsorship or exhibitor arrangement, or become a conference delegate, which, if accepted by us, will result in a binding contract.If placing your order on-line your credit/debit card will be debited when you click “Submit Order”. Although you will either see a page or receive an email if you have supplied your email address acknowledging that your order has been received successfully and is being processed, the contract between us is not formed at this point. A legally binding contract is formed on the date we send you written confirmation of your order.You will receive this written confirmation within 14 days of submitting your order. We will not be responsible if you fail to receive the written confirmation because you have supplied us with an incorrect email or postal address.We reserve the right not to accept or process your order for any reason. All orders are subject to validation checks and authorisation by your payment card issuer. If we do not accept your order and your credit/debit card has already been debited, we will notify you and refund your card in full immediately.
- Right to refuse orders
We reserve the right not to fulfil and to cancel orders
- 3.1 in the event of obvious inaccuracies in prices, except that we may fulfil your order at the correct price;
- 3.2 if we are unable to obtain payment authorisation from the issuer of your payment card.
- FOR SUBSCRIPTIONS: Delivery We will deliver the magazines to the address you notify to us when you place your order. Orders purchased will start with the next available issue – please allow up to six weeks for delivery. You agree that we will not be responsible for failure to deliver the magazines if you have supplied us with an incorrect address. We reserve the right to dispose of incorrectly addressed envelopes and their contents without an obligation to refund you or any other person if they are returned to us and despite efforts to contact you we do not receive correct address details.
- Delay in delivery and non-delivery
We will not be liable to you for any delay in delivery or non-delivery of magazines in the following circumstances:
- 5.1 where the issuer of your payment card refuses to authorise payment to us;
- 5.2 where such delay or failure is due to circumstances beyond our control or the control of our sub–contractors and agents, including but not restricted to war, electricity power failure, utilities failure, failure of telecommunications links, failure of transport infrastructure, fire, flood, government act, act of God, legislative constraints, strikes, labour disputes or malicious damage involving employees.
- Cancellations and Refunds
- 6.1 Where a minimum term of 12 months is advertised subscription cancellations are not permitted until the end of this initial period and we will not issue you a refund. Should you wish to cancel after the minimum term, please contact our customer care team in writing (see contact details below). For conferences sponsorships
- 6.2 Credit Card Refunds: please note that all credit card refunds will be issued in sterling. Your Credit Card company will convert the sterling amount into your local currency and may charge an additional fee for completing the transaction. If you have any queries about credit card refunds kindly contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Price InformationPrices displayed on the subscriptions section of the website will prevail at all times in relation to orders placed on-line. Prices quoted on screen include delivery charges and taxes (where applicable).You make a one-off payment for a one- or two-year subscription.Although we try to ensure that all prices are accurate, errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of your order, we will inform you as soon as possible. You will have the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or cancelling it. If we are unable to contact you, we will treat the order as cancelled. We will refund you in full if you cancel the order and have already paid.
- Credit Card Payment If you are under 18 or are not using your own credit/debit card to pay for the subscription, you must ask the permission of the credit/debit card holder before entering the payment details. By clicking “Submit” you are confirming that you have obtained the express prior permission of the credit/debit card holder.
- Payments and Cancellations. All invoices must be paid in full within 30 days of invoice date. If the event is within 30 days of the stand or sponsorship package being booked, full payment will be required with the booking. FOR CONFERENCE DELEGATES, upon confirmation of payment, delegate passes (and rooms where applicable) will be confirmed in full. Cancellations/refunds will not be accepted after attendee lists and/or confidential information has been distributed. Cancellations received after this date will result in a charge of 100% of the agreed rate. Exhibitors wishing to cancel a booking must do so in writing to Aviation News Ltd. Receipt of such will be confirmed in writing by return. Aviation News Ltd incurs considerable costs prior to the conference including marketing, promotion and administration expenses, cancellations or transfers can only be accepted if written notification is received not less than 180 days prior to the relevant event.
- Liability Our liability to you in the event of magazines being lost in despatch shall at our discretion, be limited either to replacement of the missing issues or refund of the cost of the missing issues.To the extent permitted by law we exclude all other liability to you. Our exclusions of liability shall not apply to any damages arising from death or personal injury caused by our negligence or that of any of our employees or agents.These Terms and Conditions do not and shall not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
- Third Party Rights A person who is not a party to these Terms and Conditions shall have no right under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 to enforce or rely upon any provision of them.
- Use of Personal Information We use the personal and transactional information (e.g. name, address, e-mail address, credit card details) (“Personal Information”) you supply to us in order to fulfil your subscription order. On the online order form we will ask you about receiving details of our products and services and/or those of third parties which may be of interest to you. You should tick the relevant boxes to indicate whether or not you wish to receive such information. When an order is submitted over the telephone or by email, the client must state clearly in writing that their personal contact information is not to be deceminated in delegate lists for conferences and events.
- Unauthorised access to personal information
Unless a member of our staff has been fraudulent or negligent, we will not be liable to you for any losses you may suffer as a result of unauthorised access by a third party to the information (including in particular credit/debit card details) you transmit when you place an order. It is your responsibility to ensure the security of your own credit/debit card details to avoid unauthorised use.
- Variation These terms and conditions are subject to change.
- Subscription rates in £ All prices are quoted in Pounds Sterling and all credit cards will be debited in Pounds Sterling by your bank or building society on behalf of Aviation News Ltd.
For any invoices made in US Dollar or other currencies, prices shall be converted by Aviation News Ltd at the rate of exchange published by The Financial Times on the first working day of each month during the period of this subscription promotion. Euro prices shall be converted by Aviation News Ltd at the rate of exchange published by The Financial Times on the first day of this subscription promotion. Your bank or building society may apply a different exchange rate to that applied by Aviation News Ltd to convert the Pounds Sterling amount to your local currency and/or charge an additional fee for the transaction. If you have any queries about the prices charged by Aviation News Ltd in connection with this subscription promotion, kindly contact email@example.com
- Governing Law and Jurisdiction These Terms and Conditions are governed by English law. You hereby irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts notwithstanding the jurisdiction where you are based.
- Entire Agreement These Terms and Conditions override any contrary terms or conditions published by us in relation to any order placed by you with us.
- Queries If you have any queries or comments about your subscription please contact out customer services team:Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Post: Aviation News Ltd. Unit 13 Trentham Technology Park, Trentham, Stoke-On-Trent, Staffordshire, England, ST4 8LJ, United Kingdom