ST Engineering, in partnership with freighter SF Airlines, is planning to set up a commercial Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul (MRO) joint venture in Ezhou, Hubei, China. The greenfield MRO facility will be established at Ezhou Huahu Airport, Hubei’s international logistics hub airport ST Engineering will have a majority 60% stake in the joint venture, with the remaining 40% to be held by SF Airlines. The facility is expected to be ready by 2025. Li Sheng, Chairman of SF Airlines, said: “The establishment of the MRO joint venture with ST Engineering will make up for our airframe maintenance capability. Given the

This content is restricted to site members.

If you are an existing user, please login below.
New users may register below.

Existing Users Log In