Over four million passengers passed through the Mumbai International Airport in February 2023, surpassing the pre-pandemic mark. The airport released its passenger figures for February 2023 stressing on robust demand for air travel through Mumbai. The airport hosted over 4 million passengers across 24,292 flights recording a 57% increase as compared to February 2022. Out of these 75% account for domestic passengers while the remaining 25% accounted for international traffic. Moreover, with 3.9 million passenger traffic recorded in February 2020, the airport has achieved a 2% growth over the pre-COVID levels. On February 12, 2023 the overall domestic air passenger

This content is restricted to site members.

If you are an existing user, please login below.
New users may register below.

Existing Users Log In