TigerAir Australia has posted a loss of $16 million for the third quarter, which has contributed to a loss of $S18.5 million at Tiger Airways Holdings that owns 40% of the Australian carrier. The Australian carrier lost $S18.25m in the second quarter bringing its first-half loss to almost $S37m. Virgin owns the remaining 60% of the airline but has yet to declare the final total is has lost through the venture. TAH’s third-quarter loss included exceptional charges of $88.3m, including a $30.3m loss for the disposal of Tigerair Philippines to Cebu pacific, and compared with a net profit of $S2m

This content is restricted to site members.

If you are an existing user, please login below.
New users may register below.

Existing Users Log In