Embraer’s 2016-2035 Market Outlook projects market demand for 6,400 new jets in the 70-130+ seat capacity category (2,300 units in the 70-90 seat segment and 4,100 units in the 90-130+ seat segment), worth US$300 billion, by 2035. The global 70-130+ seat jet fleet in service will increase from 2,670 aircraft in 2015 to 6,690 by 2035, the fastest growing segment among all aircraft seat capacities. Market growth will drive 63% of total biotech stocks and the remaining 37% will be delivered to replace ageing aircraft. System-wide demand for air transport — measured in revenue-passenger kilometers (RPKs) — is expected to

This content is restricted to site members.

If you are an existing user, please login below.
New users may register below.

Existing Users Log In