Guilin Airlines approved by CAAC

Dino D'Amore
By Dino D'Amore September 10, 2015 20:51

Guilin Airlines approved by CAAC

CAAC Central and Southern Regional Administration has approval the creation of Guilin Airlines, a regional carrier in the Guangxi Province.

Guilin Airlines will be a joint venture formed by Guilin Tourism Development and Guilin Aviation Tourism Group, which has been created by HNA Group. The new joint venture will be registered in Guilin with an initial capital investment of 600 million yuan, in which Guilin Tourism Development Co. will hold a 60% stake with a 360 million yuan investment in cash and Guilin Aviation Tourism Group will hold the remaining 40% stake.

Dino D'Amore
By Dino D'Amore September 10, 2015 20:51