VINCI Airports is to acquire a 50.01% shareholding in the company owning Edinburgh Airport, the French operator has revealed, with the majority stake worth around £1.27bn ($1.58bn). The acquisition, expected to be completed in summer 2024, will take VINCI’s total number of UK airports to six. Edinburgh Airport Limited will transfer its 50.01% stake to the VINCI Concessions subsidiary following the receipt of regulatory approvals, while the remaining 49.99% stake will continue to be managed by Global Infrastructure Partners (GIP), which has owned the airport since 2012. The freehold airport is described by VINCI as a ‘particularly valuable addition to

This content is restricted to site members.

If you are an existing user, please login below.
New users may register below.

Existing Users Log In