The finance ministry in Mainz, Germany, is selling its 82.5% stake in regional Frankfurt-Hahn Airport to a Chinese logistics and construction company, Shanghai Yiqian Trading Company, reports the German dpa news agency. The cost of the stake was undisclosed. The remaining 17.5% stake is also reported to be in the process of being sold to the same buy by the neighboring Hesse region of Germany.

This content is restricted to site members.

If you are an existing user, please login below.
New users may register below.

Existing Users Log In