Aero Engine Yearbook
The inaugural 2016 Aero Engine Yearbook has now been published and is available for download by clicking on the magazine cover image.
2017 Aero Engine Yearbook
We are now preparing the 2017 Aero Engine Yearbook, which will be even bigger and better, incorporating the results from several industry surveys.
THE 2017 YEARBOOK INCLUDE:
Airline economics introduction and forecast for the engine leasing and finance industry incorporating the results from the:
- 2017 ENGINE OPERATORS POLL
- 2017 ASSET MANAGER’S POLL
- 2017 ENGINE LEASING SURVEY
FINANCING & LEASING SECTION
Focus on all major engine lessors, financiers & asset managers including: ELFC / GE / Willis Lease / MTU / RRPF / ST Aerospace / Sumisho Aero Engine Lease / Charlotte Parker + others.
Examining independent financing solutions as well as the more innovative financing structures utilised by engine lessors and operators.
INVESTING & LIFE MANAGEMENT
This section examines investments in engine lessors, commercial jet engines and commercial turoboprop engines, including asset management concerns.
END OF LIFE MANAGEMENT
How to extract value in engines at the end of an aircraft’s life.
Deciding when to break an engine with historical information and future forecasts.
An assessment of which engine choices are best for purchase and immediate teardown in the current market.
Engine maintenance specialists and options Parts provision and repair / OEM / DER and PMA
Full program updates from all of the major engine manufactures
- Full engine information and data listings
- Engine values and lease rates section
Full directory of key engine professionals with contact information including:
- Asset managers
- Maintenance specialists
- Finance specialists
- Manufacturer contacts and listings
- DIGITAL ISSUE TO ALL SUBSCRIBERS OF AVIATION INDUSTRY NEWS ONLINE
- PRINT ISSUE TO ALL MEMBERS OF WINGS CLUB / ISTAT
- PRINT ISSUE TO ALL AIRLINE ECONOMICS AND MRO GLOBAL SUBSCRIBERS
- PRINT ISSUE DISTRIBUTION AT AIRLINE ECONOMICS GROWTH FRONTIERS CONFERNCES
- DUBLIN / HONG KONG / LONDON
FOR EDITORIAL CONTENT CONTRIBUTION AND ADVERTISING CONTACT:
DIRECT TEL: +44 (0)1782 623 555