New Chinese airline

TESTCustomwebLP TESTCustomwebLP
By TESTCustomwebLP TESTCustomwebLP May 20, 2015 19:53

New Chinese airline

A new regional carrier is poised to be approved by the CAAC. Colorful Guizhou Airlines is being jointly set up by Guizhou Industry Investment (Group) and Weining Country Construction Investment (Group) based in Guiyang.

According to the notice, the start-up carrier has a registered capital of one billion yuan, in which Guizhou Industry Investment will hold a 90% stake with a 900 million yuan investment in cash and Weining Country Construction Investment will hold the remaining 10% stake.

TESTCustomwebLP TESTCustomwebLP
By TESTCustomwebLP TESTCustomwebLP May 20, 2015 19:53