Conrad Hotel, Seoul, South Korea
Admired for its globally inspired architecture and stunning views of the Han River and city skyline, Conrad Seoul appeals to a new generation of travelers for whom life, business and pleasure seamlessly intersect. Enjoy spacious guest rooms, innovative amenities, indulgent dining and distinctive Conrad service at our towering luxury hotel, strategically located in the Yeouido Business District.
Nestled in the center of the city on Yeouido Island, Conrad Seoul is the closest hotel to both of Seoul’s international airports and offers direct access to the renowned International Finance Towers (IFC Seoul).
The spacious guest rooms and suites at our luxury hotel in Seoul are smartly designed with relaxation in mind. Sink into a sumptuous bed with premium linens after refreshing in a stylish bathroom with in-mirror television and a separate bathtub and rain shower.
Treat yourself to a new level of indulgence in an Executive Room or suite, offering a host of special touches and exclusive access to the Executive Lounge – enjoy a tranquil atmosphere, cozy fireplace, complimentary laptops for guest use, and all-day refreshments. Take in unmatched views of the Han River and the city’s captivating skyline from your window.
Spoil yourself with luxurious spa treatments and explore the wealth of options in the 24-hour fitness center. The steam room, sauna and heated indoor pool are peaceful places to relax body and mind after a busy day. Choose from a variety of world-class shopping and fine dining, all in the heart of the Yeouido Business District.
Conrad Seoul highlights:
- Prime location in Yeouido Business District and connected to subway line and designer retail mall
- Apple®-based entertainment and multimedia hub in each spacious guest room
- Top-floor dining at 37 Grill & Bar, plus an Executive Lounge and 3 other exceptional restaurants
- Conrad Spa Seoul, offering massages, facials, hydrotherapy and couple’s treatment room
- Sprawling Wellness Zone with heated indoor pool, sauna, steam room, whirlpool and fitness classes
- Sophisticated indoor/outdoor meeting space, and dramatic dedicated floor for weddings