Capital A has announced that subsidiary, Asia Digital Engineering (ADE), has entered into a Shareholders Agreement (SHA) with Sivilai Asia to establish a Maintenance Repair And Overhaul (MRO) business in Cambodia. Capital A via ADE will invest 60% in ADE Cambodia and Sivilai Asia to invest the remaining 40%. Capital A noted that the new venture would “facilitate and expedite consolidation of all of ADE’s resources and assets in order to optimise more productive, sustainable levels of operation and service for the AOCs, which in turn enable Capital A to capitalise on cost- saving opportunities and potentially capture surpluses from

This content is restricted to site members.

If you are an existing user, please login below.
New users may register below.

Existing Users Log In