Singapore Technologies Engineering Ltd (ST Engineering) and SF Airlines have incorporated a new joint venture company (JVco) in Ezhou, Hubei, China with a registered capital of approximately S$19 million. ST Engineering will have a 60% stake in the JVCo, with the remaining 40% stake held by SF Airlines. The JVCo will operate a greenfield airframe MRO facility at the Ezhou Huahu Airport to provide airframe Maintenance, Repair & Overhaul (MRO) services to cargo and passenger airlines operating in the Asia region, including SF Airlines. The first hangar facility is estimated to be ready in 2025. Jeffrey Lam, President of Commercial

This content is restricted to site members.

If you are an existing user, please login below.
New users may register below.

Existing Users Log In