A new joint venture has been established between CCB Leasing Corporation DAC (CCBLI) and Norwegian Air Shuttle. Under the agreement, a team from Hogan Lovells advised long-standing client Norwegian on the establishment of the joint venture with CCBLI to finance, own and lease aircraft that the airline has on order. CCBLI, a wholly-owned subsidiary of China Construction Bank Corporation, will own a 70% share of the JV and will also provide senior debt financing for the 27 aircrafts that will comprise the JV. Norwegian, through its wholly owned subsidiary Artic Aviation Assets DAC, will own the remaining 30%. The deal

This content is restricted to site members.

If you are an existing user, please login below.
New users may register below.

Existing Users Log In