HEICO Corporation subsidiary Electronic Technologies Group has acquired 75% of the ownership of Tennessee-based Research Electronics International, for an undisclosed sum. REI’s two owners will retain the remaining 25% ownership. HEICO expects the acquisition to be accretive to its earnings within the first 12 months after closing. REI will continue to operate in its current 50,000 square foot and self-contained domestic research, design, manufacturing and training facility located in Cookeville, TN. Furthermore, HEICO and REI stated that they do not expect any staff turnover from among REI’s 65 team members to result from the acquisition. Bruce Barsumian and Tom Jones of

This content is restricted to site members.

If you are an existing user, please login below.
New users may register below.

Existing Users Log In