The following policies have been put in place to maintain a safe and healthy environment for all attendees.
When you Arrive on Site
- You can pick up a bracelet for set-up, and then pick up your badge during registration hours.
- Exhibitors and stand-builders that need to unload at the loading dock will be directed to the marshalling yard.
- All event activities should take place with social/physical distancing in mind.
- Please keep a 4-6-foot distance between yourself and other attendees.
- Avoid handshakes and embraces as greetings and avoid sharing printed business cards.
- Take advantage of event technology! Use the Airline Economics Event app to connect with other attendees, find exhibitors and get the latest event information.
- Floorplans have been adjusted, aisles have been widened and considerations have been made in the event setup to allow for adequate crowd distribution.
- All booth activities (meetings, receptions, demonstrations, etc.) should accommodate for social distancing. We request that you staff your booth to not exceed 2 booth personnel per 10 x 10 space at any one time.
10×10 = 2
10×20 = 4
20×20 = 8
20×30 = 12
20×40 = 16
20×50 = 20
- Meeting areas, furniture in your booth should be arranged to accommodate a safe physical distance between booth personnel and tradeshow visitors.
- Take advantage of event technology
- Use lead retrieval for contact-free scanning of attendee badges to effectively follow up on leads from the event!
- Connect with attendees through the Airline Economics Event app and post regularly in the activity feed.
- Please limit physical giveaways at the booth to avoid high touch points
- Exhibitors are encouraged to ship to the advanced warehouse in order to more manage freight processing in a more controlled environment.
- Consider touchless (electronic and digital) alternatives to engagement, collateral material and giveaways
The Stand Catering/Receptions
When planning receptions or catering at your booth, please consider the following:
- All receptions are limited to after 1 pm and must have approval from show management. There must be adequate space in or near your booth to host a reception
- Outside catering is STRICTLY PROHIBITED at this event. Waivers will not be granted and all food and beverage must come from the Official supplier.
- All Attendees will need to wear masks or face coverings for the duration of the event.
- Individual(s) should wash their hands before putting on a face covering.
- Additional hand sanitizing stations have been added to lobby areas and near Food and Beverage outlets.
- Wash your hands often! Especially when you’ve been in high touch areas like on escalators, in elevators or seating areas.
- Public self-serve water stations with any touch point will not be available.
- Stand cleaning is available from Freeman
- We request that you regularly disinfect your stand throughout the event
- Please remove waste regularly in designated bins and through pre-ordered stand cleaning services
Show management is closely monitoring the advice from local health authorities on screening participants and we will follow that guidance. This may mean we use contactless temperature screening to identify anyone who has a high temperature. Anyone who presents a high temperature will be denied entry to the event and appropriate medical attention will be offered.
- Attendees showing symptoms will be asked to leave the venue or be evaluated by our on-site medical team.
- If you are not feeling well, or are beginning to show symptoms, please do not come to the event.
- If you begin to feel unwell at the event, on-site medical personnel are available to assist. Please contact the Aviation News event office or call +44 (0) 7890 117489 , or alert security staff personnel or reception desk personnel to be directed to the medical room – If however your condition warrants emergency attention then dial 122 or 999 for an ambulance as you would normally.
- Exhibitors and stand-builders in the hall during setup hours will be expected to adhere to temperature screening.
- High contact touch points such as tools, equipment, materials should be sanitized regularly.
- Additional PPE including gloves, face shields are recommended.
Go with the Flow (of traffic)
- One-way aisles may be implemented within the exhibition hall, on the concourse and/or at registration to minimize physical contact and bottle necks.
- Entrance Only and Exit Only doors will be implemented.
- Attendees are discouraged from gathering at entrances and causing traffic jams.
- If an entrance is crowded, please take advantage of a lobby networking area until the crowd disperses, and entrances are clear.
- Time your visit carefully.
- Food and Beverage Areas
New practices and policies are in place including:
- 3 Ply Surgical Masks & Gloves for all Staff
- New, Targeted Cleaning Solutions
- Expanded Sanitizer Stations
- Increased Cleaning Schedule
- Elevated Training for all Team Members
- Employee Wellness Screening Upon Arrival
- Freedom Pay
- Point of Sale Barriers
- Wrapped Silverware
- PC Condiments
- Outdoor Seating Options
- Arrive at sessions early to avoid lines.
- Attendees will be admitted to all sessions through the use of contactless badge scanning.
- Attendees will be asked to clear all conference rooms after sessions have finished for cleaning to take place. Please help us expedite this process by exiting rooms at the end of sessions.
- Seating will be limited to allow for adequate distancing.
- All social distancing measures and protocols are also expected during conference sessions including the wearing of masks and spacing between seating.