Red Wings stake for sale for one rouble

Victoria
By Victoria March 13, 2013 13:07

Red Wings stake for sale for one rouble

It has been reported that 51% of budget Russian carrier Red Wings is being offered for sale by owner Alexander Lebedev to the government for a symbolic 1 rouble.
Red Wings’ operating license has been revoked since February when an investigation found that the fatal crash of one of its Tupolev Tu-204 on December 29 at Moscow’s Vnukovo airport may have been the result of deficiencies in the company’s pilot training and servicing.
Lebedev has sold 49% of the airline to an unnamed Cyprus-based company for an undisclosed sum and plans to offer national development bank Vnesheconombank (VEB) and Russia’s United Aircraft Corporation aerospace holding the remaining 51%.

Victoria
By Victoria March 13, 2013 13:07
Write a comment

No Comments

No Comments Yet!

Let me tell You a sad story ! There are no comments yet, but You can be first one to comment this article.

Write a comment

Only <a href="http://www.aviationnews-online.com/wp-login.php?redirect_to=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.aviationnews-online.com%2Fairline%2Fred-wings-stake-for-sale-for-one-rouble%2F"> registered </a> users can comment.