EuroLOT cancels all bookings

admin
By admin February 10, 2015 22:22

EuroLOT cancels all bookings

Polish carrier EuroLOT has blocked all bookings beyond March 31 due to ongoing financial problems. EuroLOT is 62.1% state owned, while Towarzystwo Finansowe Silesa – also state owned – holds the remaining 37.9%.

EuroLOT has a codeshare agreement with LOT Polish Airlines and also operates some of its domestic and regional flights. A spokesperson for LOT has confirmed however that LOT will continue to operate according to its own flight schedule and is offering all passengers holding tickets issued by LOT for EuroLOT’s codeshare flights as of April 1 alternative connections either onboard its own aircraft or with cooperation with other partner airlines.

admin
By admin February 10, 2015 22:22