AIRASIA TO LAUNCH LOW COST CARRIER IN PHILIPPINES

Dino D'Amore
By Dino D'Amore December 17, 2010 10:58

AIRASIA TO LAUNCH LOW COST CARRIER IN PHILIPPINES

AirAsia will launch a Philippines-based low-cost airline joint venture in the third quarter of 2011. AirAsia will invest a 40% stake in new airline company AirAsia Inc through its wholly-owned subsidiary AirAsia International. The remaining 60% will be invested by Antonio Cojuangco Jr, Michael Romero and Marianne Hontiveros.

AirAsia has agreed to provide technical, operational and commercial support to AirAsia Inc, which will compete directly with Cebu Pacific.

Dino D'Amore
By Dino D'Amore December 17, 2010 10:58
Write a comment

No Comments

No Comments Yet!

Let me tell You a sad story ! There are no comments yet, but You can be first one to comment this article.

Write a comment

Only <a href="http://www.aviationnews-online.com/wp-login.php?redirect_to=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.aviationnews-online.com%2Fairline%2Fairasia-to-launch-low-cost-carrier-in-philippines%2F"> registered </a> users can comment.