Air Kerala expects 1millon expat shareholders

Victoria
By Victoria September 17, 2012 16:41

Air Kerala expects 1millon expat shareholders

Air Kerala, the new south Indian state’s low-cost airline venture, will offer 74% of the company in shares to the one million+ expatriates, mainly from the Gulf region, as shareholders.
Chief Minister Oommen Chandy has confirmed that the government was going ahead with the project with the support of Prime Minister Dr Manmohan Singh.

While 74% of the company’s paid-up capital fixed at Rs2bn, will be offered to the public, the state government, Cochin International Airport Limited (CIAL) and the public sector entities will hold the remaining 26%. The airline will operate on leased aircraft.

Victoria
By Victoria September 17, 2012 16:41
Write a comment

No Comments

No Comments Yet!

Let me tell You a sad story ! There are no comments yet, but You can be first one to comment this article.

Write a comment

Only <a href="http://www.aviationnews-online.com/wp-login.php?redirect_to=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.aviationnews-online.com%2Fairline%2Fair-kerala-expects-1millon-expat-shareholders%2F"> registered </a> users can comment.