Aerospace Investment Journal
The Aerospace Investment Journal – Incorporating the 2012 Financing & Leasing Guide will cover all areas of investment opportunity along with finance and leasing within the aviation market.
Distributed to traders/dealers, investment bankers, lessors, financial houses, airline CFOs across the globe free of charge along with distribution within carrier bags at every stand and chalet at the Farnborough Air Show 2012.
- Investment guide – manufacturers / Aircraft / engines / airlines / maintenance companies / suppliers – Just what is a good investment within the aerospace sector at the moment? The investors tell us what they are looking for and what has burned them in the past. Our essential in depth guide to what is hot and what is too hot to handle. Then:
- Financing aircraft
- Aircraft as assets
- Leasing aircraft – Are the airlines the lessor of tomorrow?
- Financing engines
- Aircraft & engine appraisal
- Engine leasing
- MRO & support costs
- Leasing & Pooling
- Spare parts
- The PMA debate – affecting values?
- Engines as assets
- The airline lessors
- Lessor focuses
- Key data and trends
- C-level interviews
- Manufacturer finance and support
- Transactions data for 12 months in full
No other media company within aviation can lay claim to have more banking and investment contacts within this industry, this flagship publication will lead the field year after year – Make sure of your inclusion.
Closing date for material:
22nd June 2012
9th July 2012
Bonus distribution at:
Every stand and chalet and at the gates at the Farnborough Air Show 2012